Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Winter Wear-out!

So I have totally exhausted all ideas to help the kids to relieve the pent up energy that seems to accumulate during the colder months. When its warm we spend almost every waking moment outdoors...even with the playset in the back yard I don't the kids don't want to go out side.

So, fed up with the kids jumping off of the couches..I decided to make Max's room into an indoor gymboree by taking his mattress off of the bed and putting it on the floor... now I have a place to send them when they want to act like this...

3 comments:

nicóle said...

I feel your pain, all my little guy seems to want to do is parachute off of the furniture!

I added your link to my "reading list see here (http://prettypinkchandelier.blogspot.com/2007/01/reading-list.html)

How'd you do that scroll bar to make that linky?

Shannon said...

I can't see the video but I also have done the same thing, except with our old crib mattress. I let Pookie jump on it. We also chase each other around the house a lot, which seems to help!

Danielle said...

wow...fun! I want to live at your house.