Friday, December 19, 2008

Max's Christmas Program 2008~Grandma Landino



Max had his preschool Christmas music thing yesterday...he was really cute walking up with his class to sing belt out Christmas carols...of course Katy wanted to be in on the action. As soon as she figured out what was going on, and she saw big brother Max on stage...she bolted up the Isle and hopped up on stage next to Max. They were sooooo funny up there, Max was trying to give Katy a quick debriefing on what she needed to do and how she needed to stand. Between hugs from the two I could clearly hear them singing every other word from the back of the fellowship hall. I'm sorry the video is so shaky Andy brought the photo camera to do the documenting with so its pretty bad.

Grandma Landino passed away yesterday afternoon...her funeral will be held this weekend in Conn. I will be staying home with my family... love you Grandma, say hello to Bobby for us... you will be missed but I will see you again one day.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yes, they were adorable! I can't believe Katy rushed the stage! That's just too funny...they are so cute. :)