Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Prayers for grandma Landino please

My Grandmother was recently diagnosed with a large cancer mass on her liver. Cancer is not new to my grandmother...and she has been fighting it for over 30 years. However, this time its back and much more serious... we made plans this week to drive the kids up to Connecticut to spend the Holidays with her and my extended family. Grandma had tests done today that required anesthesia which did not bode well with her already fighting body... during the procedure her heart stopped and had to be resuscitated. She is now on a ventilator and in the ICU.

I will still travel to Conn. without my husband and two older children to see her. I pray that this will not be my final goodbye. I pray that the lord lay hands on my grandfather that he will find the strength to get thru this as well... as they have been a pair that breathe for each other. I cannot imagine what his heart is going thru right now.

Thank you for any support and prayer :)

2 comments:

Madeline said...

I'll certainly be praying for your grandmother and family. I hope your trip is a blessed one.

Rebekah Gonzalez said...

thank you so much :) she is now off of the ventilator and we'll get to talk with her this weekend :)