Saturday, December 13, 2008

Camera play


My mom paid me a really nice compliment this morning about my photos...I never really thought anything of my ability to photograph. So I played around this morning with my camera settings and paid attention to what I was doing with the intent to get fun shots. This is what I came up with.

We had a pretty lazy day...the kids played with the train under the christmas tree until naps...Lucy was up and down with her moods all day... still fussy from her puppy shots the other day. Max was an angel child until his train would no longer cooperate with him then he wanted to break everything. I wouldn't let him break one of his toys so he told me "Mommy, I don't like you anymore." I was able to snap a photo of his face while he was telling me this. He loves me again. Who knows how he will feel in an hour...my little manic Max.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is what I am talking about!!...I really love what you are doing...keep it up. You may have found yet another tallent.

Madeline said...

Those are nice pics! Your mom was right.