Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What??? Im actually getting away with this??

So last Sunday I invited my family over to have Sunday dinner at my house... my gracious guests brought us two cakes and left them here... this morning Katy found out about them... and decided to get in as much as possible before I discovered what she was doing. Believe it or not...I let her have her cake...AND eat it too.

So if you haven't noticed recently I've really REALLY been into photography. I can't say enough about how much creative joy this brings me. My family has been vastly encouraging me to do more with it. Including my husband the skeptic :) I haven't gained the confidence yet to think I can actually make any money off of this hobby... or more so, document someones special "life event" IE: wedding.... just the same, if its meant to be... it will happen. Funny, I was recently praying for an answer with my business financial problems... Bundleboo is first and foremost my extra curricular baby. I was looking into getting a job... just to support my other job. LOL... but I swore up and down that I would never work for anyone elso again. Perhaps this is the answer I was praying for. If not for anyother reason... its such a fantastic creative outlet... and at the same time Im documenting the lives of the most important people in the world to me... my family.

Soooo, Ive been skirting around fun freelance photography names... should I come up with something cute and catchy...or just leave it as is... Rgonzalez photography. What do you think???

2 comments:

nicóle said...

I think you have a great eye.

I also like the R.Gonzalez. It's elegant.

Homeopath said...

Just found your blog...... Interesting.....I’ll be back to read more.