Thursday, January 8, 2009

Need some ideas...Apple Cider Vinegar?

As you know Katy-Ro just passed her third birthday. I have been racking my brain to come up with some ideas for a fun princess party. She was so cute in the car the other day when I asked her what she wanted for her birthday. She replied "Green presents and a green cake...on the cake I want pink polka dots and pink candles." Uuuuh you got it Ro-Burger! The reason we are doing her party so late...I did not want her birthday to get confused with the holidays. I think we will always celebrate her birthday earlier or later to avoid the mix-up. I am trying to avoid having it at my house...but it looks like with January weather and the cost of doing it someplace my house may be the best bet. Suggestions for fun 3 year old games or activities?? OOhhh, perhaps I could get wooden crowns for Michael's and have the girls decorate them???



Recently my skin has been wrecked with psoriasis...I'm trying to avoid steroid creams or pills, but I recently heard from a crunchy friend of mine that Apple Cider Vinegar cured her family of psoriasis...all be it burns like a you know what....but to tell you the truth the burning feeling is satisfying compared to the intense itching that psoriasis brings. I tried it last night and it stunk up the house..but the itching was gone immediately...today I itch again but I feel less scaly than I did yesterday...(in my head...or is it working already) I will keep you posted on the progress. I also hear that apple cider vinegar helps many other issues such as arthritis, acne, sore muscles, reflux and heartburn... I tried to drink a swig of it.... BLEH... burns my throat as well...maybe I should have diluted it.

3 comments:

Madeline said...

Apple cider vinegar is a cure-all. I've used it more than once for different ailments.
I love that picture. Her eyes are beautiful. I hope she has a fabulous birthday.

Sarah said...

Hannah's obsessed with green, too! What's with that? Decorating princess crowns sounds like fun- I will volunteer to help set up and clean up, too if you need me!

nicóle said...

I just sent you an email about a nice party spot.