Friday, October 24, 2008

I made a hat!!



So I started crocheting this week to try and beat the winters coming blues....I picked up some hooks, yarn and a few instructional books at the local craft store. Its really addictive! I can see how people think this is therapeutic. I picked brown yarn because its my favorite color...I think the next hat I will use lighter more fun colors. It ended up being a baby beret although it was supposed to be a hat for me....lol... I guess it will get better once I can learn to read the pattern books.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

you did grewat. I trie to knit the other day but I just can't. I tried for two hours and still i stunk!

Madeline said...

Awesome! Knitting and crocheting are so fun. I should try to pick them back up.

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

awesome!!! Well done :)

Rebekah Gonzalez said...

thanks guys :) I think I am going to try and make a scarf next...that should be easy enough right?

Andrea said...

Awww! What a cute 'lil hat!