Monday, April 6, 2009

relaxing weekend


, originally uploaded by RGonzalezPHOTOGRAPHY.

We have alot going on here at the monkey ranch. But this weekend was a refreshing break from the crazy poo throwing. My sister in law...the one in the picture was so kind to invite me to her mother's farm in Floyd Va. We were so warmly welcomed and the kids made themselves right at home. The property is simply a kid paradise and the fresh air and views were amazing. The kids got to play with the baby animals... goats, chicks, ducks, dogs... what fun! I was honored to do a informal portrait session of Ali, baby Joey and the beaming new Grandma Suzanne. Check out my photo stream for this weekend's pictures.

I have a lot to update you all on since I've been in blog hibernation for the last few weeks... right now its past midnight and my head has turned into a pumpkin...and the hampster wheel in my head has stopped spinning... good night.

3 comments:

chelle said...

WOW that is a gorgeous photo!!

Sounds like a fun time!

Madeline said...

Sounds like a great time! That photo is absolutely stunning!

Mom said...

these are wonderful...Allie and her Monm are going to cherish these!