Thursday, April 16, 2009

kid art...4 generations


Max was back in school this week.... hopefully he doesn't come down with more Ebola... I swear if they get sick once more in the next 6 months I'm going to create a plastic bubble for them to live in. Haha....So I know ho much the family loves "kid Art" so im posting some of this weeks creations... up for grabs if you are first to post your requests... "Rocky" is the pet rock that katy created on her own Last Saturday... I helped her with the eyes. The bottle pig and bird are Max's creations from school... So So Cute.



My mother requested that I do the 4 generation photo of men for our family archive. I probably over thought it in the long run.... and ended up only having 15 minutes or less to execute the photo shoot... wishing I had a tad more time and didn't feel so rushed... I think they turned out decent. Here is one one of my grandfather that I really like.... you can see my father in his right lens and my brother in his left lens... that's 3 generations right there. Anyway, I hope everyone is having fabulous weather like we are having... HUGS to everyone. BTW I would like to request some prayers for McMama over at "mycharmingkids.blogspot" as her baby Stellan is flying to Boston tomorrow for cardiac care. I've been following her blog since her pregnancy, her story is inspiring and amazing. I am requesting prayers for her family, as stellan may be receiving lifesaving surgery this week. Hopefully the Doctors in Boston can find a solution for his extremely stubborn SVT. HUGS and Prayers for McMama, Stellan and her whole family.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Kid art is the cutest! Love it! And that pic of your grandfather is stunning - nice work!!

chelle said...

Great kid art ...

WOW four generations how cool is that!?!?

Madeline said...

Kid art is so fun! My mom still has our old artwork. Nice pics!