Sunday, August 2, 2009

generations of women


I had a great time in suffolk this weekend...I met a new friend and was welcomed into the home of a fantastically loving family.(I don't have permission to show the family photos here...otherwise I would ) Katy was with me as my assistant...lol. We had a fun girls day and she also made a new friend. After our suffolk photoshoot we headed to Dumfries VA to meet up with an old high school friend. I offered a free photo shoot and print credit to people who refer weddings.. and so I have her to thank for one of my october weddings coming up. She gifted the photoshoot to her parents. Oh my goodness.. so much fun!!! I am still working on those..hopefully will be done by tomorrow. Anyway...off to do some laundry. HUGS everyone...I miss hearing from you all!



(just a sneak peek...more later)

No comments: