Sunday, August 16, 2009

busy week..

So, I positively LOVE my job!!! I am finding that my niche is definitely "child photography" we'll see if i can extend that into weddings when October rolls around and i start shooting those events. I get that rush and excitement that i got from being a paramedic... Its a job that allows me to be creative.. enthusiastic...social...and genuine. It keeps me sharp and organized...and its an valuable outlet for stress... I can't say enough about it. Anyway, I have a busy next couple of weeks coming up... I'm really excited... so i may not be able to post here everyday... so if you want updates i recommend checking my fan page or my facebook profile..

love you all!

1 comment:

Madeline said...

Sounds perfect for you! Your photos are just beautiful. Now, if only you lived closer to me.