Thursday, July 9, 2009

I've come to realize


requested by a friend:

I've Come to Realize...

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note completing the 36 "I’ve come to realize." At the end, choose the friends you want to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you or I knew you way back when and am interested in what life has taught you!!

1. I've come to realize that the only truly full filling recognition comes from myself.

2. I've come to realize that life is what you make of it.

3. I've come to realize that I will never get ahead of the laundry for more that 3 days at a time.

4. I've come to realize I need my friends as much as I need my morning coffee.

5. I've come to realize I should always pick the battle that leads to a resolution.

6. I've come to realize that giving the benefit of the doubt is the kindest freebe I can give.

7. I've come to realize I can't do everything AND keep my sanity.

8. I've come to realize that letting my children be children means not sweating the small stuff.

9. I've come to realize that I love change.

10. I've come to realize Im almost 30 and have spent nearly a decade having babies.

11. I've come to realize that there are only a handful of people that really get my sense of humor... everyone else just thinks im wierd.

12. I've come to realize my kids will more than likely need therapy for the mistakes ive made.

13. I've come to realize... I can handle a lot of stress.

14. I've come to realize... I can't please everyone... I don't want to anymore.

15. I've come to realize... its disrespectful to try and change someone Else's opinion.

16. I've come to realize.. I can't be a perfect parent... admitting when your wrong gains trust in the hearts of your children.

17. I've come to realize... I'm a dreamer.

18. I've come to realize... I'm happy in my skin.

19. I've come to realize... I can be somewhat of a slob.

20. I've come to realize... not to take things personally unless someone tells you to.

21. I've come to realize.. I should never commit myself to chain mail requests.

22. I've come to realize... there are some joys in life that will never grow old.

23. I've come to realize... I will do something great with my life.

24. I've come to realize.. I am addicted to giving.

25. I've come to realize... I have very few material attachments.

26. I've come to realize...I'm really weird about dirty floors.

27. I've come to realize...I have a lot of unfinished projects.

28. I've come to realize... I'm unpredictable...and this drives the people who care about me...crazy.

29. I've come to realize...I get excited about stupid stuff.

30. I've come to realize... just being a genuinely good person can make a big difference in someone Else's life.

31. I've come to realize... I am very passionate.

32. I've come to realize...I can be absentminded at times.

33. I've come to realize... I will change my mind...again.

34. I've come to realize... Im hard to understand sometimes.

35. I've come to realize... I am gifted with a talent.

36. I've come to realize...I know how to truly love...life is good!

1 comment: