Tuesday, July 21, 2009

"Dont yell at me, Im just a kid"

(this is a photo I took yesterday of my close friends sweet girls)

So its been a tough couple of days... I think a compilation of cabin fever, no structure and colds. My patience has been questionable. I try not yell... once that approach is put in motion...it seems to all landslide. Its like... they have ear plugs in... I could be standing right in front of them saying there names and they completely ignore me. ArG... Katy called me out when she told me "Mommy, don't yell at me, Im just a kid"... wow that was way bigger than her years. Definatly put me in check for the rest of the day.


We went to story time at the library today with the girls..Andy and Max had a boys day. I think it was due... Max tends to act out if he goes to long without some intense one on one... thinking of it... I tend to act out too when I don't get enough one one one :). At the library today Lucy took her first couple of steps....YAH LUCY!!!








No comments: