Friday, July 24, 2009

getting geared up




People mention to me that its Friday... I feel the excitement for others as I know its break from the work monotony that consumes them thru out the week. I'm lucky that I even know what day it is. Andy has got my old PDA charged up from when I worked as a paramedic. Since being a photographer requires that you actually know what day it is... I've surrounded myself with reminders, calenders, books... email notifications... Im doing my best to stay on top of it.
My mom called me this afternoon and told me that Lucy must be walking by baby Saturdays...which is tomorrow... I sent Lucy the memo... and shes walking now. WEIRD!! Max is a little speed demon on his bicycle... and I think that Katy at the ripe old age of 3 is PMSing. Good grief...can we talk more about the drama?!?! On a lighter note...here is a picture of our little princess in her favorite outfit EVER. Any doubt what her favorite color is??
Anyway... I've got get back to my milk and brownie! Goodnight!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a funny pick of Lucy...

walking huh? this is going to be FUN FUN FUN!!