Monday, September 29, 2008

Mount Gonzalez

laundry is my mommy cryptonite. I swear this stuff will be the death of me. This pile has been building over the last week and a half...and this is the clean pile to boot (you should see the dirty pile). My mom was so gracious to come over and help me get caught up before Lucy was born and I swore that I would never get that behind again... sure enough it was only a matter of time. I've tried everything from a load a day to an official "laundry day". I can't seem to stay on top of it. Upstairs there are still baskets of clean laundry folded that have not been put away yet. What on earth am I to do???? The kids are napping now, thank goodness I will try and knock some of this out. I have found that using baking soda helps to strenthen the washing power and allows me to use less soap.
I buy this in bulk at costco and I use it for everthing. I put it in my diaper pail and trash can, spinkle it on my carpets before vacuuming and use it with vinegar to soak and wash my diapers. Its super cheap and eco-friendly. Any how, back to the laundry grind. :)

WHAT IS YOUR MOMMY CRYPTONITE?

No comments: